Friday, December 26, 2014

Taking a Little Break

So we've wrapped up our roster review for 2014. As you may have noticed, I've ignored the bullpen for the time being. I'm planning to take a closer look at a few things there coming up soon, but I fall into the camp that reliever seasons are the perfect example of small sample size issues. Reviewing individual 2014 seasons wouldn't be very instructive, in my opinion. Of course, the roster isn't set as Mike Rizzo is certainly on the phone still seeing what's out there on the trade market and working the contact talks with the pending free agents.

I'm going to be taking a couple weeks off, but will come back strong in mid-January. In the meantime, if you have any questions or comments, leave them in the comments section or shoot it my way on twitter (@seibj10). I'll take whatever comes in and do a mailbag type post if there are enough questions, or a full blog post on a topic if I get really inspired.

So until next time, enjoy thinking about Dan Uggla in a Nats uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment