Thursday, October 29, 2015

Introducing the Navy Yard Notes Podcast


Today, I am proud to introduce you to the brand spanking new Navy Yard Notes Podcast. Today's podcast features myself and my friend Paul Hurt discussing the Nationals' options for a new manager: Dusty Baker, Bud Black, and Dave Martinez. Rumor seems to have it that Bud Black has wrapped the gig up, so listen to hear the pros and cons he brings to the table along with what the team may have missed out on in passing over Baker and Martinez. How timely!

You can subscribe to the podcast at SoundCloud by clicking here so you never miss an episode. I will post all the episodes to the blog as well, so you can subscribe to the blog via email to your right. I also hope to have this puppy up on iTunes in the coming days, so stay tuned for that!

1 comment: