Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Exciting News

First of all, thanks to everyone who has been keeping up with all the fun here at Navy Yard Notes. I have some exciting news to share that will change some of what goes on here, though. The Nats Blog has invited me on to write for them this season. I'll be doing one to two stories a week there starting today with my first piece on the Nationals new baserunning aggression. Please check it out! The team at TNB has been brainstorming plans for this season and I think there are some fun things in the works. Give the blog a follow on twitter @TheNatsBlog to keep up to date.

The Navy Yard Notes podcast will continue though, have no fear. We have an exciting guest coming up in this week's episode plus a special Opening Day preview podcast to get you ready for April 4 versus the Braves so be sure to check back in. I'll post links for the next couple of pieces I do for TNB here, but be sure to give me a follow on twitter @seibj10 or bookmark The Nats Blog so you don't miss anything!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, congrats. (I just made reservations to see the Nats and Cubs at Wrigley in May. Hoping for great weather. Dinner at Lawrys.)

    ReplyDelete